Ellipsis Finance officially launched in March 2021 as a fork of Curve Finance. The Ellipsis team will receive support from the Curve Finance team and will commit to the core values of Curve Finance: a decentralized and decentralized architecture, no deposit or withdrawal fees, no fees. Extremely efficient stable coin exchange and liquidity lock.
As a result of the agreement with Curve, veCRV holders receive 25% of the token supply that is issued weekly for over 1 year.
Initially, the protocol supports swapping between BUSD, USDC & USDT (Ellipsis 3pool). More pairs will be considered in the near future.
StableSwap is a fork of Curve’s stableswap contract and is the main focus of the protocol. Users deposit stablecoins into the contract, they will receive LP tokens.
LpTokenStaker allows users to staking their LP tokens to earn EPS, tokens that support the Ellipsis protocol.
Bonus EPS is generated in EpsStaker. Users can also stake EPS in this contract to receive a portion of the transaction fees generated by exchange contracts.
MerkleDistributor used to process the ongoing EPS airdrop for the Curve community.
Ellipsis (EPS) is the native token on the platform and provides value to liquidity providers and token holders.
- Token name: Ellipsis token
- Ticker: EPS
- Blockchain: Binance Smart Chain
- Token Standard: BEP20
- Contract Address: 0xA7f552078dcC247C2684336020c033648500C6d9F
- Supply of circulation: 72,680,000 won EPS
- Initial supply: 1,000,000,000 EPS
- Liquidity Offer Bonus: 55%
- Airdrop veCRV: 25%
- Team/Development Fund: 20%
- Trade directly on Binance Exchange.
- Become a PancakeSwap liquidity provider for EPS-BNB
As a BEP20 token, you can store it in today’s standard wallets:
Ellipsis is a fork of Curve Finance, the feature of Curve Finance implemented on the Binance Smart Chain network allows to minimize gas fees, and impermanent loss, allowing easy and convenient swapping between stablecoins. All information in the article is information compiled by Coinpres and does not constitute investment advice. Coinpres is not responsible for any direct and indirect risks. Good luck!
Ellipsis is the world’s largest digital marketplace for non-fungible crypto and token collections (NFTs), including ERC721 and ERC1155 assets. Buy, sell and discover exclusive digital assets like Axies, ENS names, CryptoKitties, Decentraland etc., Ellipsis offers a wide variety of virtual goods ranging from digital collectibles to domain names, digital art digital, card games, etc.
Simply put, the platform acts as a central point of contact for all NFT tokens. On Ellipsis, anyone can buy or sell NFTs through smart contracts.
Users can also customize their NFTs and sell them to the target audience in the market. Currently, Ellipsis hosts over 1.2 million NFTs and has tools that allow developers to create NFTs and integrate them into the game with minimal effort.
Furthermore, Ellipsis has incorporated other NFT marketplaces such as Rarible into its platform, providing users with even more options.
Ellipsis links with most NFT platforms. Especially including Axies, CryptoKitties, Decentraland 3D virtual world center where all NFT products are displayed. All NFTs are linked to Ellipsis for exchange and sale.
Users can easily generate NFTs directly on the platform without any gas costs upfront, as NFTs are not transferred online until the first purchase or transfer is made.
NFTs market charts, analysis and historical data show the direction of the NFT market.
Visit website: https://ellipsis.io/
Browse: Is the Marketplace, where NFT Tokens are displayed for sale. The interface is similar to current e-commerce sites.
Activity: Displays the most recent transaction history.
Rankings: NFT Assets Ranking, Volume, Average, Price and other top stats for NFT tokens, updated hourly.
Blogs: Help center, questions and answers, job posting blogs,..
Community: Community discussion section
Create: The function allows you to create your own collection of NFTs, set up buying and selling NFTs on the platform.
New: This section displays the weekly published collections of programmers, artists, and creators.
Art: Top collections are on sale.
Domain Names: Ethereum Name Service (ENS) domains are secure domains for the decentralized world. ENS domains provide a way for users to map human-readable names to blockchain and non-blockchain resources, like Ethereum addresses, IPFS hashes, or website URLs. ENS domains can be bought and sold on the secondary market.
Virtual Worlds: Virtual worlds are blockchain-powered alternative realities where users can create and trade digital assets, play games, and display NFTs in galleries, among use cases. other attractions. Alternative NFT token categories such as art, collectibles, and domains are all put to use in the metaverse, with an ecosystem built and maintained by the crypto community.
Trading Cards: With unique assets traded and stored on the blockchain, classic games are taking on a new life. The decentralized network means that players and collectors can now trade in-game items on third-party platforms and marketplaces, fundamentally changing the way ownership is viewed online in the modern era. digital resources.
Buy and sell digital collectible trading tokens from tokens like Sorare, Gods Unchained, and $MEME on Ellipsis.
Collectibles: This is a real-world NFT collection of Kittens, punks, and memes currently trading in crypto via digital wallets and user-collectible collections. On this site users can own, buy and sell rare and exclusive NFTs from CryptoKitties, Axie Infinity, etc.
Sports brands with NFT collections are for sale on the platform. This site allows you to buy and sell alternative NFT tokens from the worlds of golf, football, racing and more.
- The AMA schedule goes as follows:
EPS is the token of the Ellipsis platform. There are the following main functions:
- Governance: The EPS token is used to signal votes in the Ellipsis ecosystem. Initial votes will be for the selection and introduction of specific tokens to the DLO’s list of supported tokens to ensure natural demand for those tokens. Votes and suggestions for improvements will be published later. Ellipsis Voting will be done via Quadratic Voting to ensure optimal results.
- Reduced Fees: Token holders will pay significantly lower fees for accessing our contracts.
- Create swap pairs on Uniswap: EPS will trade Uniswap pairs directly with every new token integrated into DLO and other products. Our DLO will prioritize EPS tokens when optimization of global DLO liquidity implementation is made. This will increase the overall liquidity access for Ellipsis.
- All profits/fees generated by DLO first and then products will be used to continuously “Liquidity farm” main Ellipsis tokens on all DLO Uniswap pairs
- Token name: EPS
- Ticker: EPS
- Blockchain: Ethereum
- Token Standard: ERC20
- Contract address: updating
- Supply of circulation: updating
- Initial supply: updating
- Co-founder of many companies, 2 times Nasdaq IPO (SCNT; VIAN)
- Cisco CEO, Vice President of Blockchain at IBM Architected and Design Nasdaq Trading System Connecting It to Global Liquidity
- Co-Founder, Diligent: Co-created with Merrill Lynch & Credit Suisse Regular Speaker at
- Davos World Economic Forum “Future of Finance”.
- Developed smart contracts and cryptoeconomics for many blockchain and DeFi projects
- Safely and successfully run token launches on Bitcoin, Bitshares and Ethereum và
- Holding Technical Patents granted in the United States and Europe. Winner in Main Forum
- World Economic Forum Hackathon DBS Singapore, Introduced World’s First Tech Regulatory Framework for DAOs
- Kyros Ventures
The LGE event providing liquidity for LDO on April 8, 2021 will launch. Please pay attention to follow up to participate in earning EPS tokens.
Ellipsis is a DeFi solution that combines Oracles that allows you to overcome DeFi limits on your ability to optimally provide Liquidity, solve problems of liquidity, price slippage, and loss when trading on DEX exchanges. Besides optimizing profits for small-cap token holders, leading to the trend of transferring tokens from CEX to DEX, creating a DeFi revolution for decentralized exchanges. All information in the article is information compiled by Coinpres and does not constitute investment advice. Coinpres is not responsible for any direct and indirect risks. Good luck!